- 6-8 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups of raw cashews, soaked in water
- 2 cups of vegetable stock
- 2 cups of plant-based milk
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped finely
Preheat the oven to 200C and lightly grease a baking dish.
Drain cashews. Then add cashews, vegetable stock, plant-based milk, nutritional yeast, salt and pepper to a blender. Blend until smooth.
Saute onion in oil over medium heat until translucent. Then add garlic to the onions and cook for another minute. Set aside.
Place half of the potatoes in the baking dish and ten pour over half of the creamy sauce. Add the onion and garlic on top of the sauce.
Then place the rest of the potatoes and the sauce in the baking dish. Bake for 40-60 minutes. The dish will be ready when the potatoes are tender.