- 1 orange, skin and pith removed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- Salt & pepper
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 radicchio, sliced into 1cm strips
- 1/4 cup (packed) flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
Slice orange between membranes to release segments into a medium bowl; set aside.
Squeeze orange membranes over a small bowl to release juices; measure 3 Tbsp. into a medium bowl (drink the rest!)
Whisk in oil, vinegar, and orange zest; season with salt and pepper. Add spring onions to vinaigrette and let sit for 5 minutes to soften.
Add orange segments, radicchio, and parsley; toss to coat. Top with walnuts.